Waxed!

Posted on 8:15 PM by LaToya | 0 comments

So today...


I got my situation situated.

Waxed and well tamed.

I made the mention to a male suitor and he says, "Why not a Brazilian?"

The first thing I say, "Becuase I'm a big girl, not a litle one." Followed by, "I got a landing strip." Which is still pretty fancy right?

anyway, he says, "If you get waxed you should just get the brazilian."

Which immediately makes me ask... When was the last time you got a brazilian? I like how a man is so quick to make the preference. I don't see them spreading their ass cheeks!

So I say; I'll get one, when you do! LMAO!

I stand by that!

What's funny is, I planned on getting a brazilian the next time around... but now, out of spite, I will refrain! LOL

in the meantime! Bikini wax is... an experience to say the least!

Better then shaving!

-Latoya

0 comments:

Post a Comment