Gay Virgin?

Posted on 9:25 AM by Miguel | 1 comments

Urban myth? Nay my friends, nay. We do exist. I am proof of it, still a virgin...and in my 20's. Crazy? Maybe. Horny? Def! Ugly? HELL NO! LOL. my virginity is my choice, I've had the opportunity more than a few times to lose it, but always opted not to. Why? You ask...well, I guess it's the same reason anyone waits. They want to lose it to someone special, now I'm not saying I'm going to lose it to the person I'm marrying because I am a scorpio with a high sex drive and I want to try different things and be with different people, I mean I don't want to eat the same sausage everyday for the rest of my life, who does!? I'm just waiting for someone who's worthy of it. So, I'm still waiting....no one worth giving it to yet. Sucks! I know! But I've waited this long, might as well stick to my guns.

Let's just hope I find them before I will have to marry the first person I have sex with, I mean I do want to be a young mom ;)

xoxo
Miguel.

1 comments:

LaToya said...

You know what i love about you boo boo!? I love that you're still a virgin! If you read my "Like a Virgin" blog I posted, you'd see how sometimes sex ruins things! Wait for it. Wait for the person that deserves your dirty lovin! (cuz it will be dirty!) lol.

xoxo
Toya

Post a Comment