You pointing at me?

Posted on 3:51 PM by Aoki | 1 comments

I feel like I should have been pissed off at this sexy Hispanic girl. For all she knew we could have been together. I mean, we hold hands and sit basically on top of each other, people usually assume that we are in love... But I'm gonna let it slide cause Latoya and her were looking a little too smitten for having just met. :).


On a sour note, my ex just got married.


A few months ago she loved me, wanted to move out to Hollywood and help manage my career so we could be together forever. Bullshit. Tell me why I left, and next thing I know her fb status changed. Talk about a fucked up way to find out she's moving on. I'm a woman, I have some masculine tendencies but I wear heels, have pretty long hair and wear the occasional dress. And if I might say, I'm a very sexy rather adorable female. She left me for another butch chick. They even dress up as drag kings together.


Oh well, better luck next time I guess... Better keep dancing with women. ;)

-Aoki

1 comments:

LaToya said...

That whole situation with your ex girlfriend was pretty strange to me, especially because I’ve never known her to date butch girls, let alone marry one!! Every ex of hers has been the feminine sort. What I can say is, they were together longer then anyone gave them credit for.
We both know she’s one of those people that can’t be single. And she is always in love with someone. Which never makes for stable relationships. Feels good for a while though.

I’m not even in the mood to talk about any of my ex’s. LOL. That’s a tale for another day. LMAO

Post a Comment