"Some Girls Dance With Women....

Posted on 3:28 PM by LaToya | 0 comments

...Cuz they know that it get’s them attention."

Not me though. I dance wit women cuz they are
SEXY!

LMAO!

But real talk! I’m one of the greedy girls that likes her cake….
And eats it too.
(Point to those who know what I’m saying here.)

Anyway, onto my tale…

Friday night I wasn’t feeling very pretty. Miguel and Aoki, and Myself (LaToya), had planned a night out on the town. I was really into it, until the time came to prepare and pretty myself up for the public.

Now… Because I am working with a limited wardrobe, the options were slim so I kept it pretty simple; black skinny jeans, white knit top that slouches off of one shoulder. Some hot 5’’ heels (as though I needed the extra 5).

Threw on a wig for some extra sexy, which ALWAYS works.

Well let me just say, it was such an ego boost. I went from feeling busted, to feeling all out beautiful because of the attention received. Now, I’m not one of those women that need positive reinforcement to feel attractive. I don’t fish for compliments (I hate that quality in people). I have mirrors, I know I’m not busted, but we all have those days where we just don’t feel our best.

We went to a LGBT club here in California. Hot male and female dancers, and even cake!

Granted, I got confused for a celeb… boys screaming. Bowing and kissing my hands, which… well…. I LOVE! The bowing, not the celebrity confusion, well, I guess I don’t mind that either.

…. Anyway, I’m rambling…

There was a beautiful Spanish speaking woman there who, well, needless to say, caught my eye when she stopped right in front of me and said “Wow!” I was thinking the same thing.

I have never been one of those women who shamelessly make-out with a stranger in a club, but this stranger seemed to have that effect on me! Lol.

Maybe it was the accent.


Either way…
HOT!

Come the end of the night, we exchanged numbers and I received a text from her the next day, which was quite unexpected.

Who knows, maybe we will hear from my little Espanola in the near future!

I promise to keep you posted!

Fair thee well!....

-LaToya

0 comments:

Post a Comment