Pineapple Express

Posted on 3:49 PM by Aoki | 0 comments

Is it true that eating pineapple makes you taste better? I have heard this so many times. I have no clue if it really works. If you are reading and you know the answer PLEASE i ask you just let me know. lol And how much pineapple do you have to eat to make a difference? What about peaches? I love peaches.


I want my pussy to taste like a Georgia peach DAMNIT!

I think I'm going to do a scientific experiment. I'm basically going to eat pineapple and have sex for science! And you bet, i'll give you all the JUICY details. ;)

I'm cracking open a can of it now. YUM!

Good thing pineapple is yummy. Imagine if eating okra was supposed to make your cum taste better. I definitely would have let that remain a myth to be busted by someone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment